Monday, July 16, 2007

Things I don't get bored doing...

Was watching an old season of friends today..
Had fun with me!
I just realised that there are a hell lotta things that i can't get over with...
doing them since like ages- still brings back the same old smile, the same old happiness back on on my face and i just love doing them without the intention of it!

You know..things like...

Laughing on the old Chandler-Joey jokes
or be it any episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Eating Maggi
Watching Jo Jeeta wohi Sikandar or Andaz Apna Apna
Calling Anuradha and giving Missed Calls to Aditi
Talkin to Nishant on MSN
Hearing Neha call me "Pompie"! -It's just too fit to be stupid but i Love it!
Listening to Chandni Raatein at night....
Talking in Baby Voices!
Splashing water on Mom (she loves it- I looooovee it)
Finding Dads Chappals when they go deep under the bed. (hee hee)
Blogging!!!
Calling Mom "heroine" and "chhori"!
Calling Dad "uncle"!!
Mawaali Dancing on "Beedi"!!
Laughing on the stupidest Joke possible!
Singing "Allah ke Bande" in a Bhikari Voice!
Calling Popcorn as "Cokkom" and Chutney as "Chuntie"..
Commenting on "Baayees number waaley"....my sis will figure this out (hey Neha..isnt it fun???)
Abusing cutely...."Ullu Patta" and "fook you"


Oh Gawd- I'm laughing so hard now
Are you??- ha!! as if i care! *Fook you*

kheeeeee!! <---- I love saying this too!!

1 comments:

The Phoenix said...

Yeah POMPIE it sure is great funto talk about all these things. Wow! I laughed too much by the end of it.